Though admittedly some days it sure feels like it.
While I was hoping to get those doughnuts done, I'm not quite there yet. I ended up having to take more time off than I was anticipating due to the arrival of my third child. I am currently the sleep deprived zombie-artist-mom that looks vaguely recognizable as my former self, but not quite..........
I think if I'm able to sit down and really focus on it after she goes to bed, I may be able to get them finished and posted here soon, but please don't hold your breath. I'd hate for anyone to pass out while waiting for me to post something.
Spring is here....Allergies are here too...... *stares at the computer screen through sleep deprived, itchy, watery eyes*
At least its pretty outside. *shrug*
"Every artist dips his brush into his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." -Henry Ward Beecher
- Mood: Tired
- Listening to: my son reciting Dora the Explorer
- Reading: The Thief of Time
- Watching: the kitchen sink get buried under dirty dishes
- Playing: with the idea of a nap
- Eating: Salad....bummer...
- Drinking: ack....water....blech